Free Email NewsletterThanks for subscribing
Voice Sound Therapy 1-on-1 Consultations
With Nicky De Gruchy About Nicky Nicky has her Diploma in Voice Sound Therapy from the British Academy of Sound … Continue reading →
How To Boost Your Immunity Before Winter
By Sharon Pittorino, Naturopath, BHSc (Naturopathy) Our immune system consists of a network of cells, proteins, lymphoid tissue and organs … Continue reading →
Why do yoga?
By John Tunney The short answer is that yoga makes you feel better. Practicing the postures, breathing exercises and meditation … Continue reading →
Mother’s Day Massage Gift Voucher Special
Spend $50 on Mum for a Mother’s Day Voucher receive $5 Island Healing credit. Spend $75 on Mum for a … Continue reading →
- Voice Sound Therapy 1-on-1 Consultations
The Bowen Technique
We Use Specialised Bowen Therapy Technique
Experience – “Soothing deep tissue body movements”. Feel - “Deep Relaxing body Realignment”.
Bowen Therapy is a series of personalised, specific movements to treat chronic and acute musculoskeletal pain. With experienced hands we target specific trigger points to realign deep muscles resulting in a relaxing therapy to rebalance your body.
Specific complaints addressed by Bowen:
- Back pain and sciatica.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Sports and accident injuries.
- Poor posture.
- Neck and shoulder problems including frozen shoulder.
- Knee, ankle and foot problems.
- Hip and groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length.
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS.
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities.
- Earache, ear infections and migraines.
- Shin splints.
- Kidney and liver conditions.
- Respiratory problems & hayfever.
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
What our client's are saying...
“My lower back went on me at work… After the first therapy I was back working at my top level in 2 days… It’s been 2 months and I still feel great unlike other methods that haven’t been as beneficial for me”
- Pauline of Melbourne
Practitioners refer to Bowen therapy as, “Acupuncture with the hands.” At Island Healing, Bowen feels like a massage, but is as beneficial as Physiotherapy. If you or a friend are looking to achieve a balance between instant and long term results then the Bowen experience is for you.
For further information on Bowen Therapy and how it can help you click here
"At Island Healing we are committed to improving your wellbeing, and helping you to maintain a healthy and active life."
- Chris Dallinger Proprietor and Bowen Therapist