Island Healing is proud to introduce you to Dr. Matt Gheller. Matt will be available for Chiropractic in the near future.
Matt practices a range of chiropractic techniques with a keen focus on rehabilitation including:
– Manual Therapy techniques (such as Diversified Chiropractic);
– Lowforce techniques (such as Drop Piece, Blocking & Activator); and
– Active and Passive muscular release techniques
His areas of specialization are:
– Shoulders and Knees and the kinetic chain surrounding these structures; and
– Spinal health stimulation of the nervous system.
Matt completed his Chiropractic studies [Bachelor of Health Science and Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic)] at RMIT, class of 2017.
Range of Experience treating:
– Headaches & Migraines;
– Neck pain;
– Rib pain;
– Back pain or injury (Low, Mid & herniated disc injury, with and without radiations);
– Shoulder & upper arm injuries;
– Repetitive strain injury (RSI);
– Upper limb injuries (arm);
– Lower limb injuries (knee & leg);
– Soft tissue and sports injuries;
– Rehab for chronic and acute injuries.
For bookings and enquiries call Island Healing on 5956 7886 or call Matt on 0401 249 468.